Saturday, November 15, 2008

Regression

I am sad to report that Sam has been transitioned back to his crib. He just wasn't catching onto sleeping in a big boy bed. It's been taking an hour to two hours to get him to sleep at night and that's with either me or Chris laying in bed with him. So, the solution was to put him back into the crib until he gets a little older. As you can tell from the pictures, he is very upset about it.


On the upside, Charlie is already learning the importance of good oral health.


Just for funsies....

And I thought I had bad hair days.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Aww that's okay, he'll get there. I love the hair, though. And by the way- I totally also say "just for funsies" - I thought I was a dork but I'm not. Instead, we're both totally cool!!

Dani said...

dont worry....your kid wont sleep in his bed and mine wont give up a bottle. We all have our trials. Someday.....someday! (sigh) The hair is so cute. I woke up Saturday morning after a long night of being up with sick Avery and Nick had shaved Carter's head. I was so mad. I even made him an appt to get it trimmed. Now all of his thick beautiful hair is gone. Mean Nick.....I hate him! J/K Are you gonna want to get your hair cut while u r here? Let me know and I'll make you and appt. Love you guys. One week and counting!!!!