Monday, December 15, 2008

Big Baby Buddha

Today was a big day for Charlie. He had his 4-month check up which also means he had to have some shots. I was a nervous wreck because I thought for sure he'd cry and cry. On the contrary, he cried for just a few seconds and was done. So here are his stats:


Weight: 18lbs 2oz (+95%)
Height: 25in (50%)

Charlie is rolling over like crazy, drools all over, and loves putting anything in his mouth. I gave him a candy cane the other day to play with, and somehow he got the packaging off. He was going at that thing like there was no tomorrow. So, he's had his first taste of sugar, and me thinks he liiiikes it.



I can't decide if Charlie reminds me of a little Buddha or Jabba the Hut in this picture. I also love his little man boobs.

1 comment:

RORYJEAN said...

WOW! Nice rolls, Charlie!!!