Monday, May 11, 2009

...And He's Single

The stats are in ladies. Yes, I'm talking to you Amelia, Abby and Lily. You better strike now while the iron's hot 'cause this hunka hunka burnin love won't stay single for long.

If you like an average sized guy, you are in luck. Weighing in at a whopping 20lbs and 28 inches long, he's just the right size. And with an 18 1/2 in. head circumference, his head is proportionate to his body. No bobble heads here.

And just look at that profile ladies. It shows off how nicely rounded his cheeks are. Lots of pinchability on those suckers. Pinch away ladies, pinch away.

His pastimes include annoying his brother, pulling himself up on furniture and walking along it, perfecting his army crawl, babbling, clapping his hands, and as of late, crying himself to sleep. He's a mature man, with mature tastes. Finger foods is what pleases this guy. Baby food is so two months ago.
Sporting a fauxhawk and old man sideburns makes him simply irresistible. Catch him while you still have the chance.

7 comments:

Calley said...

That's it, I'm making him marry Abby. Only a man of class could eat finger foods :)

Glen and Rachel said...

Hubba, hubba! Grace's eyes are popping out of her head as she looks at Charlie's studliness.

Amanda said...

Ah oh! We were without internet, does that mean Amelia is too late? I guess she could always go after Sam, if Kathryn will give him up.

RORYJEAN said...

What a catch! He's too cute.

Garrett Updike said...

Sounds like we may be too late, but I am sure we can reach an arrangement with Lily. I think that Lily Skidmore has a nice ring to it.

Brian and Melissa Finley said...

Can I get my Aubrey in the pickin' too? She's a little older, but hey, I married a younger man! Too cute and too funny! Man, I miss you Amanda Jo.

Nicole said...

So, I don't have a little girl...yet, but if he can hold out, I am sure I can produce one for that looker. Miss you lady.